VAT RETURNS and VAT Schemes
At the end of each VAT period which is usually every three months you will need to fill in a VAT return. A VAT return will tell HMRC the following;
- · How much Vat you charged your customers
- · How much VAT you paid on purchases and are entitled to claim back
- · The VAT you must pay to HMRC which is the amount of VAT you charged your customers less the VAT you paid on your purchases. If the difference between the VAT you charged your customers less the VAT you paid on your purchases results in a negative figure then HMRC will repay this figure to you.
- · The total value of sales and purchases you have made
- · The total amount of sales and purchases you have made
- · The total amount of goods sold to customers or purchased from suppliers in other European Union countries
If you are Vat registered or think you need some VAT advice then Keith Rogers Accounting is who you need. If you are registered for Vat or think you might need to then we have accountants who can give you VAT advice or complete your VAT returns for you. We at Keith Rogers Accountants will take away the hassle associated with being VAT registered and let you concentrate on running your business by
Giving VAT advice that will ensure you pay the right amount of VAT at the right time but no more.
Helping you register for VAT
Prepare and file your VAT return
Completing your VAT calculation
Ensure you have no VAT penalties
Whilst some generalisations can be made about VAT advice and being VAT registered it is always necessary to tailor any advice to your personal situation therefore if you need advice regarding VAT then please call Keith Rogers Accountants on +44 (0) 20 3145 0995 so we can arrange a No obligation FREE initial meeting at one of our offices. If you are interested in instructing us we will offer you a FIXED FEE service with no hourly charges or hidden costs. You have unlimited telephone support during our opening hours to assist you in making the correct strategic decisions.