Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, '' was given in /home/www/kra-uk.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286

Personal Tax Return

Completing a personal tax return can be a stressful exercise even if there are few entries to make so we at KR Accountants will take the worry out of filing your personal tax return.


When the October filing deadline for paper tax returns and the January filing deadline for online tax returns approaches the stress levels will rise if you have not appointed a good Tax Accountant such as KR Accountants!


personal tax return is routinely issued to taxpayers whom HMRC believes have:

  • Trading Income from self-employment
  • Lettings income from Property
  • Other income which is received where tax has not already been deducted
  • Complex tax affairs, for example, higher rate taxpayers or company directors.


There are two main types of personal tax return. If you have simple tax affairs including, employeespensioners and the self employed with turnover less than £64,000 (and expenses less than £30,000), you’ll receive the shorter personal tax return.


If your tax affairs are more complicated you’ll receive a full personal tax return. This tax return has more pages plus supplementary sections and you may need to complete extra pages, depending on what sort of income you receive.


Completing a personal tax return can be a very daunting task and you should approach a tax accountant to help with this matter.


How we can help


If you would like to discuss any of the above please contact KR Accountants so we can arrange a No obligation FREE initial meeting to carry out a business review were we will offer you a FIXED FEE accountancy service with no hourly charges or hidden costs.

contact us (M)

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message