Trust Tax Return
When people receive an inheritance trust, or are awarded a trust through a settlement, the trust is required to file a Tax Return. The Tax Return will be prepared from the Trust Accounts and the Tax Return will have to be filed with HMRC.
- interest and dividends received
- rental income and associated expenses
- management expenses of discretionary trust
- assets – such as a house or land – sold by the trust
- distributions made by trustees of settlor-interested trusts to non settlor beneficiaries
- distributions made by the trustees from discretionary trusts
- assets or funds settled into the trust
How we can help
If you would like to discuss any of the above please contact KR Accountants so we can arrange a No obligation FREE initial meeting to carry out a business review were we will offer you a FIXED FEE accountancy service with no hourly charges or hidden costs.