- How much Vat you charged your customers
- How much VAT you paid on purchases and are entitled to claim back
- The VAT you must pay to HMRC which is the amount of VAT you charged your customers less the VAT you paid on your purchases. If the difference between the VAT you charged your customers less the VAT you paid on your purchases results in a negative figure then HMRC will repay this figure to you.
- The total value of sales and purchases you have made
- The total amount of sales and purchases you have made
- The total amount of goods sold to customers or purchased from suppliers in other European Union countries
How we can help
If you would like to discuss any of the above please contact KR Accountants so we can arrange a No obligation FREE initial meeting to carry out a business review were we will offer you a FIXED FEE accountancy service with no hourly charges or hidden costs